Monday, October 15, 2007

File This Under: Whatever It Takes To Stay Relevant


Rosie: I Made J.Lo

Jennifer Lopez was just Jenny from the block -- fat and clumsy Jenny from the block, when she got her start, says squeaky-voiced Rosie Perez in the new issue of Out magazine.
Rosie says it was she, not Keenan Ivory Wayans, who hired Lopez as a dancer on the hit '90s comedy show "In Living Color." "He didn't want her because she was overweight and didn't dance well, but I said, 'she has star quality.
****
I respect Jennifer L, and how she's climbed the ranks. I wouldn't say I'm a fan, but I do love her choreography. And speakin of fans, she needs to turn down those big hurricane Katrina fans, though, I don't care where she's at performing, that chile has huge fans blowing so hard, it catches MY BREATH and I'm at home, OK?! (Beyonce, and Mariah too...we know y'all have hair, ok?!)
Re- Rosie Perez's claims:
Yeah ok..Rosie. I'm sure there was a point to that quote,but anyhooo... the only thing that's fat on JLO, are her closets and bank accounts!! Which by the way, she's laughin all the way to probably right now as I'm typing!!! Those obstacles in her Living Color Days, proved to be motivational. Also, yeah my girl looked homegrown in those Living Color days, but she could only work with what y'all had. I mean come on...that was a stepping stone for you too, but Jennifer HAS STEPPED UP. Have you checked out girlfriend's choreography? You KNOW you can't touch her. (i'm not a fan of J-lo, but I respect her grit and not quit, attitude)
Jenny isn't just on the block...SHE OWNS THE BLOCK! We understand how you feel, this "fat" dancer you "made" is everywhere you look. She's on magazine covers, tabloids, TV, concerts, hawking perfume, have 2 clothing lines, and now is about to have a baby...it's been said she's having TWINS. Yep Rosie, she doesn't know how to do "alright", Jen does "i'm going to blow your mind." And she blew yours too, that's why you'd say something like that. I'm going to believe YOU didn't say that, and someone's trying to get a "rivalry" initiated between you two. I know you're not like that...YOU'RE A LADY! However, if you did say that...it makes you look like a hater...not cool.
You betta recognize, Rosie! Better yet, maybe she can return the favor, and MAKE YOU!!
Now go somewhere and sit down, ok? Alright cool.
Ivent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)