Monday, October 22, 2007

*It's M.M. Monday* Ellen, something's fishy with the doggy story!

More DeGeneres Pet Issues Revealed
source
(Oct. 22) - Iggy isn't the only dog causing talk show Ellen DeGeneres problems.

Los Angeles producer Kerri Randles tells Page Six she gave Ellen a mutt named Stormy two years ago as a gift.


Although Iggy the terrier may not be the first dog Ellen DeGeneres was forced to give away, he certainly made the most headlines. Ellen has currently taken time off from her show to deal with the stress of the situation.
1 of 9
When she called to check on the pooch two months later, Randles found out that DeGeneres had given the dog to a member of her staff.

"She may have had it for much less time than that. I only say two months because that's when I called to check on the dog and found out she no longer had it. I was totally shocked. I thought she was out of her mind," Randles said.

Ellen's pet scandal came to light recently when she tearfully explained on her show how the adoption agency Mutts and Moms took the dog Ellen had given away to her hair dresser's family back.

But Ellen's dog troubles could run deeper. Radio shock jock Howard Stern said that he heard DeGeneres has dumped nine dogs over the years.
***
Ok, so its alleged that Ellen is a "serial-dog-dumper."
I'm not sure about the reliability of Howard Stern, or what he has invested by making a statement, but this is going to be very interesting.
Ellen's "crying game" seemed genuine at first. But something kept nagging at me. It just seemed contrived, the more I marinated on the video (see video below).
Is it possible, Ellen could've used the "crying game" as a way of distracting her giving Iggy away? I find it hard to believe as intelligent as Ellen is, that she was unaware of the clause regarding giving the dog away.
Be that as it may, all the facts aren't available. I hope, that she was genuine, and I hope she's not a "serial-dog-dumper." That reminds me of thos women who have babies, and then as the baby gets older, she pops another kid out...cuz she likes the "cuteness of the baby." The novelty wears off as the child gets older.
The truth, will be revealed.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)