Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Oh Lawd!


He's smilin' & profilin' but is he pimpin'?
(image courtesy of Google Images)

While perusing the ever informative blog www.independentconservative.com, I came across a post about a popular church here in Michigan called Detroit World Outreach, aka DWO. Needless to say it was an Channel 7 News expose on the pastor who is living in a $3.6m home. Must be nice. Did I mention, that he's living in a $3.6M as in million DOLLAR, home? Did you know the church is paying for it, and Michigan IS STILL in a recession, but he's living in palatial mansion??? Oh, ok. I just wanted to be sure.

Pulpit Pimp??? I'm not sure if he's pimpin' but he's living the life in the pulpit!
see for yourself:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)