Tuesday, November 06, 2007

AJ Tagged Me!


My girl AJ of Over Analyze it has tagged me- aka "meme."
(image courtesy of Google Images)
What this means in laymens terms is...i have to pay this tag forward, but first I must provide information, more specifically I must divulge 7 facts to you,about me.
So without further ado here goes:


1. In conversation I will always find a way to segue to my blog and STRONGLY suggest they check it out and leave a comment.

2. When I was 11, I wanted to be the first black known gymnast.

3. As a child, I was PAINFULLY shy (you'd never know it today!)

4. Whenever I hear juicy or interesting news, I think IMMEDIATELY of my blog and hope I can provide "breaking news!"

5. I was raised as a Jehovah's Witness.

6. I've been a part of Weight Watchers 5 weeks and I've only lost 4lbs, but am losing major inches!

7. I'm walking as exercise with the ultimate goal being entering and completing a marathon!


The rules are:

A). Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog..

.B). Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself...

C). Tag 7 (or as many as you can) random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs...

D). Let each person know that they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

and

E). HAVE FUN! :)


I'm tagging:

AJ (I know she's been tagged but i'm new at blogging too)Over Analyze It

Lynn, my blog-mama HickTown Press

Mr. Ghetto Proverbs Ghetto Proverbs

Brian T. Clay Brian Clay





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)