Friday, November 23, 2007

File This Under:: You Know You're Ghetto When...

Idiocy* at it's finest
source

*[id-ee-uh-see] 1. utterly senseless or foolish behavior; a stupid or foolish act, statement, etc.
2. Psychology. the state of being an idiot. dictionary.com


BOY, PLEASE!(Update: His name is Sean Kingston, singer/rapper)

I don't know this kid-however my kids do, so he must be somebody-and i'm getting old.
He may be somebody in my kids' book, but I can't get past his ghetto-poverty-mentality move by flaunting his immaturity.
A SIXTY FOUR PK OF CRAYONS.

Boy, you better retain a financial advisor for investment advice, and get your money back from the jeweler who seen a sucka approaching a mile away!
(be it rent-to-own or otherwise)
What kind of Crayola frackanackle bull crap is this?

I guess next, he have a blinged out coloring book.
give me a break.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)