Friday, November 02, 2007

Sorry To Hear This...

Carlos Santana, wife getting divorced


source

Deborah Santana, who in her 2005 memoir, "Space Between the Stars," described her husband as being unfaithful, moved to dissolve their marriage on Oct. 19, citing irreconcilable differences.


Carlos Santana's publicist, Michael Jensen, said the case is "a private matter and there is no comment."

The musician has said he knew he made mistakes in his marriage.
"I sincerely apologized to her and to my kids when I wasn't in my right mind and did something hurtful. It has helped me become more humble and to try harder to be the man she wants me to be," Carlos Santana said after the memoir was published.

The Santanas have been business partners as well as spouses. Together, they created the Milagro Foundation, a nonprofit organization that supports underprivileged children.

Earlier this year, they announced plans to create three Mexican restaurants in the San Francisco Bay area named Maria, Maria after one of Carlos Santana's Grammy-winning singles.
The couple have three children , ages 17, 22 and 23.
***
Wow.
You'd think after 30+years of marriage, it would be "til death do you part."
However, you never know what goes on behind closed doors.
I'm sorry to hear about this, but I pray that God's healing power and the power of forgiveness manifests itself greatly at this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)