Thursday, November 29, 2007

Uhhhhhh, Does "Superhead" Know About This, Lil Wayne???

Lauren "Nu-Nu" London & Lil' Wayne engaged?! *smh*


I'm doing a quick post on this, because last week I wrote about Darius McCrary and Karrine "Superhead" Steffans who were featured on the cover of Sister2Sister Magazine. In the article, Darius alleged Karrine was in love with Lil' Wayne. Interesting. According to Bossip.com, witnesses are said to have observed Lauren walking around with 'a huge rock on her finger.' *sigh* There's no accounting for taste, and a huge rock on the finger does not a marriage make. You Better Recognize!
People are in love with dating, and engagements, not marriage.
That's why the marriages aren't working out. People do not have the "stick-to-itiveness" like our grandparents.

If Lauren and her personal graffiti wall make it to the altar, I'll be shocked.
I won't post anything regarding them in the future, UNLESS they actually do get married.
Then yeah...I'm posting.
I wonder, what did her mama say?

-IVBB (Thanks, Rosemarie!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)