Friday, January 11, 2008

Tyra...You're Single...BUT UR STILL RICH.....GET OVER URSELF ALREADY!

drumbeat to Real Recognizes Real for the story:

Tyra Banks, Is Gracing Essence Magazine's Cover
She looks good.


Well, Tyra's lonely.
Still.
Again.
Newsflash.
Tell us something we don't know.
Give it a rest already.

What is the problem? You're rich, beautiful, the lace front wigs are getting a lot better...sorry, I can't front.
Let me have 2 of those issues.
Chile please...everytime I'd get hit with a pang of loneliness, would mean a new stamp on my passport, ok??.

I think it's a turn off-well, I know I'm turned off by Tyra's invoking of the Oprah W spirit-- if somethin bad happens to a guest, make sure u confess it happened to u too.
This is especially common with Tyra if a guest is single and bemoaning the fact.
*yawn*
yeah Ty-Ty, I know you're going to make the story segment about YOU.
*sigh*
Maybe the guys are bored and tired of hearing u complain about ur status too. In every interview that I've read...she complained about being single-I can only imagine what my friends and family would think if I talked about my singledom ALL THE TIME.
G-Money would check me in such a godly fashion.
and Mama Ivent would tell me to suck it up!
I'm just sayin.

Images also courtesy of MWZA and Brown Sista


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)