Friday, February 22, 2008

My Favorite Group Is Back...Mint Condition!

Pretty brown eyessssss...

My favorite group of all time, is back.
Ohhhh yeah...they is!
Mint Condition who's been on hiatus, sabbatical, vacation, gone, in a cave, under a rock...wherever-IS BACK!

THEN...



NOW...






That Stokely know he can hit those high notes!
And I've missed them-they are back with their 9th album, entitled "E-life," on May 6th, minus Keri (Toni Braxton's house-husband).
I will def buy the CD.
The new single "Baby Boy Baby Girl" which is a song about the joy of children. enjoy it while it lasts! check it out



Welcome Back, Mint Condition!



**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)