Saturday, August 16, 2008

Fictional Blogs...

I want to take the time out to highlight several great fictional blogs!
For those who don't know fictional blogs are blogs that are are told by a created character...they incorporate current events, celebrity news etc w/story telling.
They're very entertaining!

Some of my favorite fictional blogs are
(on the left=blog name; right=fictional character):
I ask that you support the talents that are ever so prevalent in blackosphere!!

As i learn about others-I will post an updated post.


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!


For the latest on the village idiot known as Kwame Kilpatrick (Detroit City Mayor)
click here

And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)