Saturday, September 13, 2008

Leave Grandma Alone!!!

I thought it was only Americans who had no respect for the elderly these days.

In the western Kenyan village called Kogelo, some idiotic thieves thought they'd enter the home thru roof, after finding Obama's grandmother's doors locked. 

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/barack-obama-4.jpg

How stupid can you be?  Who doesn't know that's Obama's G-ma??

Police have been posted at grandma's house, and everyone is fine.

I wonder if ---NAWWWWWW 

source


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog! Also, support up and coming fellow blogger, Faux Maya Angelou



For the latest on  Kwame Kilpatrick (soon-2-b-former Detroit City Mayor) click here


And on that note...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)