Friday, September 19, 2008

Piss Pot Speaks 2.0 ...

I have not seen the recently aired interview of R. Kelly on BET.
However, I did watch the parody of the interview (screenshot, below) of Lil Duval as the interviewer who interviews R. Kelly.


Pure comedy.
I'm not going to post the video here, as the language is racy, but I will post the link.

*****

Original Post:  The always informative, groundbreaking, award winning news team at BET-Buffoonery Embarrassing TV-

has snagged another ratings winning episode by interviewing R.Piss Pot Kelly!

U can imagine all of the news broadcasters who were jockeying for the chance to interview this pedo, but BET won out!

ABC, CNN, MSNBC, CBS, REUTERS etc are besides themselves and are wondering what they can do to prevent such a snafu in the future.

Check out BET's mind-numbing interview with Pissy below:




For the latest soon-to-be former Detroit Kwame Kilpatrick

click
here


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)