Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bria Is Loved...



There are some people who come into your life that makes you RUN TO GOD and ask, what did I do to deserve this?!
And then there are those people who make you humbly approach God and ask, 'Father, what did I do to deserve this? KingsKid, is the latter.

http://kingskid49.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/butterfly-award-for-the-coolest-blo_thumb23.png

Today, I checked my email and discovered I was given this Butterfly award (above) by Kings Kid-4 days ago! True to form, KK didn't tripp, get an attitude, send me a reminder email that I had an award etc...she waited patiently for my arrival. lol

I believe KK is my guardian angel. God has put her here..to uplift, humor, encourage me-and I know if she has to-she'll check me too, lol,...but I also know she prays for me. Like clockwork..I can count on email from KK, that will prove to be beneficial to me in some type of way.

I want to let KK know that I love and appreciate her friendship. She PRAYS FOR MY SOUL!! Thank you so much for blessing me with the Award, but I'll always be grateful for your blessing me with ur friendship.

THANK U!!


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics


Glitterfy.com - Glitter Graphics

check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)