Friday, October 31, 2008

OSF: Fight Song(s) For Your Political Candidate...

These are my 'kick some ass' songs for Obama

(of Michael's videos are DISABLED...so here's the song itself):

I'm bad by Michael Jackson

I'm Bad by LL Cool J

Mama (And My Grandmama who's on her deathbed, lol) Said Knock You Out by LL Cool J

And this bonus track, cuz it's true as hell:

I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred




Other OSF participants include:

- Electronic Village - Fresh And Fab - Danielle - Kim

- Ms Grapevine -Quick -Marcus LANGFORD

- Cassandra - Kevin - iriegal -Mahogany -Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

-Chocl8t - DP - Dallassouth - John - CC Groovy - Kreative Talk

-Marvalus One - Regina - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - - Invisible Woman

Show them some love!!

Check out my new blog, If Wishes Came True


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)