Monday, April 27, 2009

Embracing My Imperfections...



Today, I turned 41 and I admitted to myself, I've been holding back who I am on my blogs bcuz I cared about what people would think of me and my walk with Christ. I am no-nonsense, has an attitude, tells it like it t-i-is, and has recently gone back to using curse words. My posts will be more raw-if you can't take the heat, turn on the fan, a/c, or just leave altogether. I am who I am. I'm not making apologies for it-so don't expect any- I'm just being true to myself. While I know Christ'll continue to embrace me and all of my imperfections, there are Kristians who think 'they are there' who won't. And that's fine. So to the Kristians (and yes the misspelling is intentional-cuz they're not TRUE followers of Christ) who'll stop visiting-it was nice while it lasted. To those who are sticking around-thanks for accepting and sticking with me-warts & all. :)


Custom Glitter Text




check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)