Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss America Pageant HAS LOST ALL CREDIBILITY (not that it had much left)

***note, this post will contain profanity-u've been warned***

Riddle me this batman? why in the hell would the Miss America Pageant choose Perez Hilton ( a damn blogger) as a judge? What damn qualifications does he have that caused the Miss America Organization to say 'hey! Why don't we get Perez Hilton as a judge?!' Just because you took off his make up, and cleaned his ass up doesn't make him qualified to judge a damn Miss America Pageant.

Why is Bria mad? I'm pissed because this BLOGGER asked Miss California:"Vermont recently became the fourth state to legalize same-sex marriage," he said. "Do you think every state should follow suit, why or why not." Miss California in turn responded: "I think it's great Americans are able to choose one or the other," she said. "We live in a land that you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite marriage. And you know what in my country, in my family I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody there, but that's how I was raised and that's how I think it should be, between a man and a woman."

My gawd, since when has pushing gay issues at a beauty pageant been accepted?? Damn, we get it, we get it-PEREZ HILTON'S GAY! My gawd, he couldn't turn down the flame for one night?? SO WHAT, Miss California Carrie Prejean didn't answer...so what? Is it now a prerequisite that contestants must agree with the judges?? The girl believes marriage is between man and woman. Why does she have to agree with his ass??? I know gay people who are against gay marriage!! And bcuz she didnt' agree with his uncomfortably built behind-he considered this pageant to the be the worst ever. And his damn opinion counts cuz why???? He then went onto call her a dumb bitch on his blog. Nice. Classy. Mature.

And to the people who are calling Prejean, judgmental, thinking too highly of herself etc...HILTON ASKED HER THE QUESTION. She didn't volunteer an opinion-he solicited her opinion!! What a child!! And please, will someone tell me-why are gay people saying this girl HATE GAY PEOPLE?! You got all of that just from her answer to Hilton??

GIVE ME A DAMN BREAK!

Watch this crap (below)


I'm proud of Carrie Prejean maintaining her stance under pressure-go girl!!

check out Bria's Own Words


And on that note...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)