Friday, May 29, 2009

♪ OSF: Outside My Box... ♪

The Old School Friday Theme for today is 'Outside My Box.' I wouldn't say my music tastes are outside of Bria's box, they're simply outside the box others have put me in!! lol. I must thank the Araradian brothers (Sevak & Araz) for extending my musical boundaries during my high school years at Downtown Business Magnet High School in Los Angeles :)


"Outside My Box..."
Ms Grapevine and MsMarvalus have teamed up to create a meme titled Old School Friday. To join in the Old School Friday Fun go HERE for guidelines. Here are the other OSF Participants:

- Electronic Village - Fresh And Fab - pprscribe - Kim

- Ms Grapevine - Pirouette -Quick -

- - Kevin - iriegal -Mahogany -Hagar's Daughter - Lisa C

-Chocl8t - DP - Dallassouth - John - The Connoisseur -

- Regina - MsMarvalus - Clnmike - Vivrant Thing

-AJ - Sharon - RevvyRev - Prof. PC - Invisible Woman

-- Cooper - SJP -Bria - BklynQueen 86 - Hey Shae -

- From the Battlefield - Thembi - D Spot - Malcolm -

-Pop Art Diva - Pjazzypar - MsLadyDeborah -



Hilary Hahn :
We don't hear too often about American violinists-but Hilary Hahn is amazing. I was able to attend a performance of Hilary Hahn and DSO (Detroit Symphony Orchestra) last year for my 40th birthday, OMG. She's extraordinary, country (from Virginia) and only 29yrs old! You should've seen the Hilary Hahn groupies lol it was ca-razy!!



Aerosmith w/Steven Tyler, OMG!!











Check out a new blog which focuses on Black Celebs & Plastic Surgery: Black & Plastic and don't forget to visit my 2nd blog:Bria's Own Words

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)