Sunday, September 30, 2007

God's Word For the Day...


All the commandments which I command you this day you shall be watchful to do, that you
may live and multiply and go in and possess the land which the Lord swore to give to your fathers. And you shall [earnestly] remember all the way which the Lord your God led you these forty years in the wilderness, to humble you and to prove you, to know what was in your [mind and] heart, whether you would keep His commandments or not. And He humbled you and allowed you to hunger and fed you with manna, which you did not know nor did your fathers know, that He might make you recognize and personally know that man does not live by bread only, but man lives by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of the Lord.

Deuteronomy 8:1-3 (Amplified Bible)
source: Christ Notes
*****************************
What does this scripture mean to you?
You better recognize, how God works in your life, work, job, family etc.
Ivent

1 comment:

  1. Hi Iventbyblogging,

    Here I am. Am I the first visitor? Do you have a visitor counter installed?

    Thanks for leaving a comment in my post Why I am looking for new blogging tools. I have responded to your comment.

    I see from you posts you are a fervent servant of Christ. May the Good Lord bless you.

    Peter (Blog*Star)
    Natural Remedies

    ReplyDelete

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)