Saturday, September 29, 2007

God's Word for Saturday...




It Is an honor for a man to cease from strife and keep aloof from it, but EVERY FOOL will quarrel. (Proverbs 20: 3, Amplified Bible)

**************
We've all played the starring role as "Fool" during our lives, the question is how long are we willing to do so? The Lord says it's "an honor" to stop (cease) arguing, and keep your distance (aloof).

I'm walking this out in my life currently at my job. For a reason known only to her, she has stopped talking to me. She's Christian also. The bible says if we have an alt with someone we should approach that person. She has not approached me. Why haven't I approached her? Because she's argumentive, and I've decided to keep aloof from it. Though at times it can be uncomfortable, I choose to be in peace. She on the other hand talks about anything that's not nailed down. It's true, misery does love company-so I guess it was best I change associations.

You better recognize, the only one who can make you look like a fool-is YOU.
Ivent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)