Monday, October 22, 2007

*It's M.M. Monday!* Aye Caramba! Marie Faints During Samba!!


Samba-dy Help! Osmond Collapses on "Dancing"
source

Just moments after Marie Osmond busted out an intense samba routine, she hit the dance floor even harder -- passing out cold on tonight's live broadcast of "Dancing with the Stars."

As the judges stared in shock, host Tom Bergeron kept his composure and quickly threw to commercial while Osmond was sprawled out on the floor.

But all concerns were eased after the break, when Marie was up and moving around backstage. According to Bergeron, the first thing Marie said when she came to was, "Oh crap."

Osmond then explained her breakdown on camera, saying, "Once in a while it happens to me ... I stop breathing. I'm so sorry." Uh, might wanna get that checked out.

No sympathy points from the judges -- Osmond only scored 21 out of a possible 30 points.
***
Well, that's definitely an attention getter!!
I don't understand why she nonchalantly said, "once in a whie it happens to me...i stop breathing. I'm so sorry."
Chile, don't be sorry--you need to get that checked out, with the quickness!
Not+Breathing=pushing up daisies
You owe your children and yourself better.

I shouldn't have to be the one to tell you that, Marie
-Ivent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)