Thursday, October 11, 2007

Grandma Power...ACTIVATE!!!


I had to run this story! You can't get better customer referrals then this way! Everyone's (on one occasion or another) wanted to kick a whole in the back of Comcast's head! Comcast's customer service does leave alot to be desired, that's for sure!!
Thanks Grandma!

Tool Time: Woman, 75, Takes Hammer Down To Cable Office

-A Virginia woman is in trouble with the police after her frustrations led to an incident with a hammer and a cable company computer.


source: myfoxdetroit.com

MANASSAS, Va. -- Mona Shaw, 75, was so fed up with her cable provider in Virginia that she decided to take some serious action (Video: MyFoxDC).So she took a hammer down to the Comcast payment center.Shaw figured her age would keep her from getting in too much trouble."At 75 ... I figure they're not going to hang me," she told Washington, D.C., FOX affiliate WTTG.
******
Grandma Shaw did what most of us have felt like doing.
Scaring the crap out of poor service reps.
she's a hero in my book! Of course, I don't condone giving people heart attacks, or panic attacks for that matter-but I am a proponent in "making my presence known/felt." Amen, Grandma Shaw...i'm on your side!!
Ivent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)