Tuesday, October 02, 2007

NO WEIGHT WATCHERS TODAY....

(W.W.logo courtesy: Google images)(w.w. log courtesy: Google Images)


Ok. So my daughter and I go to our first Weight Watchers (W.W.) meeting. Except it wasn't our first meeting. TOMORROW will be our first meeting. Today was our FIRST time going to Weight Watchers. The woman who assisted wouldn't let us fill out any paperwork since I didn't have my health insurance card. W.W. has agreements with insurance companies, and because my insurance qualified, I only had to pay a ONE TIME FEE (not weekly). The rep who helped sign me up (via telephone) said all we needed to do was bring the paper work (confirming our membership) and we were cool. Well....that's not what the asstant (at W.W.) said at the meeting-so needless to say we'll back tomorrow.
You better recognize--I'm glad I am saved, cuz I sure didn't appreciate wasting gas on a trip that was pointless.
Talk soon,
Ivent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)