Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Just for Giggles!!

Hi Family! I've had a long day and I'm sure you have too, so let's giggle! I'm on my way to Weight Watchers--time to lose some of this FABULOUSNESS so I can have an explosive 40th birthday celebration in April! This will be my first meeting, so I'm nervous!
I'm going to keep it real with you...didn't I stop at McDonald's and get me something to eat???? hahaha, well at least I'm not in denial! ;)
Enjoy the cartoon, and talk soon!


You betta recognize...SOMETIMES you can have TOO MUCH junk in the trunk! OKKK????
See you soon,
Ivent

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)