Thursday, November 15, 2007

Racist Websites Exposed!

Buddy, you have too much time on your hands!!



Hal "Juicy" Turner, is a big juicy something of a man (looks like he put away a couple of buckets of chicken himself)
who seems to be the nation's racist, who is quoted as being this:
"Hal Turner is so far to the right he makes Rush Limbaugh look like a liberal and Sean Hannity seem like a girlie-man!" according to Hal's website.
Hal Turner's Website
I'm not going to give him anymore credit and tell what's on his site, but i'll say this...
just like racism...we, THE MINORITIES AIN'T GOING ANYWHERE.
Another website that's even more disturbing is this blog...that I found on "Juicy's" website is called Toledo Muddville
with "Mudd" being designated as every race except the "White meat" (my words).
I don't care what color you are,
the fact that you have so much time to dedicate hate to blogs & websites makes me pity you ,
rather than become angered.
Family, racism is alive and it's kicking.
It's been here since civilization.
Remember the Hebrews were upset when Moses brought his wife Zipporah around?
I think it's a pity...however it's not my burden to get pissy and want to destroy these blogs...
BUT I AM PUTTING THEM ON BLAST!!
and
CONSIDER YOURSELF, EXPOSED!
Now if you don't mind...some of us have REAL JOBS to go to!









No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)