Monday, December 24, 2007

I Bet Dr. Jan Adams, Was His Plastic Surgeon!!

This is Why Some People Shouldn't have Money!
(photos courtesy of Just Norwood Website)





















I'm not sure if I should slap, Norwood or his plastic surgeon!

This man USED to look good. He's basically "Tommy" from the Martin Show.
He has money, but you don't know exactly what he does for a living!

Below is a video of Norwood when he was lead singer of the jazz group Pieces of Dream.
He was nice-looking.
Today he's known for his odd look as a result of his plastic surgery obsession.
See for yourself:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)