Saturday, December 29, 2007

NIGGER PLEASE!

I'm with Chris Rock: I love black people, but I HATE NIGGAS (mentality-or lack thereof)!



Our community problem is not ignorant IMUS, OR DOUG CHAPMAN...
it's hot garbage mess such as Nas and his buffoonery!

I don't want to hear a WORD about an ignorant white celebrity, until WE GET A HANDLE ON IGNORANT BLACK CELEBRITIES.


All credibility of him being a "deep intellectual" was ca ca'd on when he shamelessly admitted he was naming his CD, 'Nigger'.
Nas, do you think a b/w pic of you with a newspaper, suited up, in that UNCOMFORTABLY looking chair will make us think differently?!
STOP 'going to the yard' for a doggone 'milkshake' and think about the community...at large. If someone called your daughter A NIGGER, I doubt you'd sit her down for a stimulating conversation on social behaviors. Funny, you don't come across as that type-when it comes to your daughter. You're sending mixed mesags
****

We continue to make Robert "Pisspot" Kelly rich, eventhough he's a perv and not potty trained SmileyCentral.com
You won't be happy til he pisses on your kid but until then you fatten his pockets.

Watch how many stupid people get this man's CD...Nas has to be temporarily insane...if one person come on my blog talking about a prejudice white person...i'm GOING OFF, I PROMISE, i'm GOING OFF.

How about dealing with these black folks and their hatred of self and their willingness to be relevant at any cost???
take care of home first.

I'm so mad, I could piss razors after drinking 2-40oz bottles of rubbing alcohol, while sleeping on barbed wire and hot coals!
SmileyCentral.com

Niggerrrrrrr PLEASE.
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)