Saturday, January 05, 2008

My Co. Will Probably Implement this in 2018-...Maybe Your Co.'s Open-Minded...

Finding a Job Through Blogging
source


A lot of people in Michigan are looking for jobs right now. Bill Spencer has a new way to find a job fast without knocking on doors or sending a single resume.

Debbie Weil (pic b'low)
Debbie Weil, author of The Corporate Blogging Book, tells you how to start your own corporate or organizational blog. Her clients include Fortune 500 companies and high-paid executives.

For more information visit Debbie Weil
****
I could NOT IMAGINE getting paid corporate dollars to blog. I'm getting dizzy thinkin about it...but like I said, my co. will probably do this in 2018. They wait until EVERYBODY else do something and then jump on the bandwagon. PLEASE dont ask the co.'s name-I wouldn't be surprised if personnel is documenting my blog.
AND YES...they're scurvy like that.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)