Thursday, January 10, 2008

Miz aka Dimples has tagged moi!

Ms. Thang (that would be me) has been tagged by her new sis, Mizrepesent


Let's see now, what does this meme want to know about me?


Two Names you go by:

1) Mama
2) GiGi



Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now:

1) pajama pants
2) zip up robe

Two Things You Would Want (or have) in a Relationship:

1) Christ, loyalty
2) Compatiblity, laughter

Two of your favorite things to do:


1) Blogging
2) Watch comedies and laugh like a lunatic! Drive my kids insane!

Two things you want very badly at the moment:

1) A successful home-based business, that offers FREEDOM! Add 5 pages to my book.

2) A relationship with a Godly man who has tunnel vision...he only sees me, and is willing to be the leader of our home. Will not crumble in the face of adversity-but will ASSURE ME 'that everything will be ok...I promise.'



Two pets you had/have:

1) Ashes-my ash colored cat
2)Snickerdoodle-my last cat (i'm still in a semi-mourning stage)

Two people you think will fill this out:


1) Tanyetta
2) Shae-Shae

Two things you did last night:

1) Turn in my paper on Cinematography/Editing for my Film Studies Class
2) Fell asleep sitting up with my mouth wide open with my laptop on my lap, and when my son called me I woke up not realizing it was him in my doorway and SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER! (it's funny now...but I was so scared last night!! lol)


Two things you ate today:

1) small salad
2) salisbury steak microwave dinner


Two people you last talked to:

1) My daughter, Nesa.
2) My son Tony a few min ago.

Two things you're doing tomorrow:

1) Work
2) Work on my final...power point w/movie clips.



Two longest car rides:

1) California To Michigan, 3 days
2) Michigan to California, 3 days. I was sick the whole trip!

Two favorite holidays:

1. My kids' birthdays-holiday to me.
2. Thanksgiving

Favorite beverages:

1) COFFEE
2) Coke, and Aquafina h20 (not that fruity sparkly crap)


Person no longer alive who you'd like to talk to:

1) My Aunt, Diane
2) Big Mama-Miz, I have a big ma too!!


So with no further ado, I now pass the tagging torch to Tanyetta and Shae-Shae






**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)