Friday, January 25, 2008

'Nesa's doing well in, Cali!


Family,
My daughter 'Nesa is now completing her first week in Cali as of today!
My baby, my young lady has been gone a full 7 days! *sniff*'
I shall not cry!
Here's a couple of pics!
She looks grrrrrrrreat!

Isn't She Loveeeelyyyyy?


Isn't She Won-der-ful(ly) (dramatic like her mommy!)

Isn't She Preeecious!

Bria's babygirl, representing 313, 248, 734, 586, 810-Michigan by birth,
Cali by destiny :)

I miss my baby like you wouldn't believe!
But I'm so proud of her!
You go Nesa, mommy misses you sooo much!
***I also want to throw some love to my younger sis Dee aka "Yo' Sista" who sometimes post a comment on YBR. She not only provided shoulders for me to cry on (when my daughter was going thru), she also provided a home for her niece, my daughter-when Nesa became so frustrated with MI.
Dee thank u so much, and you already know-from the bottom of my heart, I'm eternally grateful!!***


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)