Saturday, January 26, 2008

That's A Mean "Side-Eye" If I've Ever Seen One!

This pic is worth a trillion words!
Who ordered a dish of "side-eye?!"


I went to my sis' house at Overanalyze It and had to post this pic, lol!



This kid's side eye is saying:
a)Smokes and coffee-your breath smells like my grandpa Henry!
b)He got one mo' time to spit on me
c)Everybody knows not to get in people's face after a Tuna sandwich
d)practicing for a Color Purple audition, "U told Harpo to hit me???"
e)not looking at the prez, but her friend "Breeanna," "didn't I tell you DON'T TELL THAT MAN MY NAME?! Ohhh, wait til after class, I swear I'm gone kick your..."

What say you, fam?


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)