Monday, January 07, 2008

Today's Monday...So Let's Be Better than Yesterday's Best!!

Psalms 19:14 says...

"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."

I really need that script when dealing with my supervisor from Hades...her bangs cover up her horns...i'm almost positive!! lol


I will put forth an effort to not shut down, when she's spiteful, rude or condescending. I will be thankful for my job and not complain, in Jesus' name. Fam, what will u do today, on back2work Monday??

(image courtesy of Google Images)


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)