Sunday, January 06, 2008

I'm Alllll Cried Out Over Youuuuuuuu...(body of Christ)

(sing to beat of "All Cried Out" by Lisa-Lisa & Cult Jam)
All alone on a Sunday evening...
I decided to see what Ann is bloggginnnng, whoa whooooa
Inside I'm slowly smiling
Cuz I like Ann's blogging stylllinnnngggg..

And you, don't you know my smile turned into a frownnnn
Looking at Ann's post, I looked up and looked downnnn
Aren't these people supposed to be saveddd?
So tell me why are they and the world so closely behavvedddd????

I, I feel like my prayers' in vainn
God you are such a treasure
But my heart is in so muchhh pain...
And you (body of Christ), make people so confused
Now I'm all cried out over you

Oh, you. Im over you, oooh.


God didn't want to see things go this way
We choose to go astray, oh, why are such a fool?

But we think the grass is greener [why oh why]
Its not too late find our way back home
How could we be so wrong? [Leavin' God all alone]

Don't you know the hell is a hot infernoooo
Sin and life in flames, and God won't take the blame
You were the one who was unrepentantttt [I'm so sorry]
Apology not accepted, onto hell cuz God has consentedddd

Heee (God) gave His Only Son (gave you all of him)
He knows that we are weak...but we can come to him easilyyyy
I, I don't know what to do
I'm all cried out [I'm all] over you [I'm cried out too]

[Whoa, whoa...]

Ah, I feel like my prayers' in vain
God I know that you're a treasure
But my heart is in toooo muuch pain
And Churrrrchhh [you leave people confused]
now I'm all cried out
Now I'm all cried ouutttttttt
Over youuuuuu

***

I said all of that because of this:
Meet Chonae Vernon (see video below)
She's a PK (Preacher's Kid).
She's not just any preacher's kid. Chonae's the daughter of Pastor R.A. & Victory Vernon. Their church is a megachurch called "The Word" Church of Cleveland, OH. Chonae and her family have decided to appear on MTV's "Super Sweet 16" show, (the channel that BET strives to emulate) and put on a soiree for all of the "world" (and I mean that literally) to see.


(if the Church follow's the world, who shall the world follow??)

This video is divided in 4 parts. The first vid is 6 min long...that was enough for me.
After viewing the video, please scroll down and read the comments left on the site by Christians. In case anyone needs a reminder...CHRISTIANS ARE NOT TO CONFORM TO THIS WORLD (Romans 12:2) We're not to love the world, lust of flesh- eyes, and pride of life is of the world (1 John 2:15-17) As parents we're to train our children according to the way they should go (towards God) -Proverbs 22:6. Loving and SPOILING (not just material, but in not being firm)our kids are not the same thing.
This is sadness (and I only viewed 6 minutes).
Villagers, what say you??




drumbeat to Ann of The Old Black Church for the heads up!
If you haven't already, please scroll down and slide my guestbook, thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)