Saturday, January 19, 2008

Watch Out There Now-Videos for Kicks and Giggles!

I visited Shazza's blog and he mentioned that Soul Train was gay...well, it seems as if the majority of the men were 'swisher sweet' if u ask me. In observation, I'm wondering why I didn't detect that when I was a kid? Well, I wasn't around 'flambuoyance' as a child. The video did bring back memories though-no bills, innocence, and no responsibilities! Look at the 2nd guy w/the yellow sweater! Alright now!

Watch the video
(warning: the music is set to Eve's "Tambourine"-the unedited version)


Shazza Nakim's blog

This singer is Omazing!

You cannot sing at church, and not know the lyrics! Be 'Omazed' as singer attempts to sing 'Omazing Grace' --watch entire video ;)


Snoop Dogg's 'Sensual Seduction'
This video was funny bcuz, #1 its Snoop, he's reenacting videos from 70's and '80's, he's singing, and utilizing a synthesizer with mouth tube, reminiscent of Roger-may he RIP




**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)