Sunday, February 24, 2008

CHANGES ARE A COMIN....CHANGES ARE A COMIN....

Many of YBR's regular readers, may have noticed that I haven't posted my regular 6-22 ppd (posts per day), lol

That's bcuz at the prodding of members of my blog family, I have bought my own domain and have been dedicating my time to making my website look presentable.
It's more than a notion.
It's Wordpress and it's not as flexible (with fonts, colors etc) as Blogger, but it's still mine's.

for those who are curious come on over to
Brias Own Words

I'm still searching for a template I'm bedazzled by (haven't found it yet) so to me B.O.W. is still:
Under Construction



**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)