On This Day In...
- Alcorn A&M College opened-1872
- Carter G. Woodson creates Negro History Week-1926
In 1976 it became Black History Month.
- Irwin Molison appointed judge of the US Customs
- Comedian, author, recording artist, actor, and talk show host Chris Rock was born in South Carolina. He will become a critically comedian, hosting his self titled show on HBO. He will also bring to the forefront a boycott of the flag of his birthplace. He will star in and make a few movies of his own-1967
- Grenada achieves independence from Great Britain-1974
For more facts on black check out Black Facts
**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!"