Wednesday, February 27, 2008

How U Like Me Now!! lol

Ok, so I'm doing my thang...cruisin' blogosphere and I stop through my lil' sis Shae-Shae's spot, right?
As per usual she has some funnies, and some witty comments...but I had to do a double take, when right there b4 me was a posted challenge.

It was a speed tes' t-typing.
I accepted the challenge, and I came out with a badge that brags that I can type 74 wpm. Not bad, not bad.

How about you? How fast can u type?
Click the badge and accept the challenge!
I double-dark chocolate fudge-covered in sprinkles and a cherry on top two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a ses'me seed bun, dog dare ya!
Show us what ya' workin' wit' lol!

Speedtest










**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)