Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scripture of the Day...


1 Corinthians 13: 1-3

1 If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but do not have love, I have become a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 If I have the gift of prophecy, and know all mysteries and all knowledge; and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing. 3 And if I give all my possessions to feed the poor, and if I surrender my body to be burned, but do not have love, it profits me nothing.
Online Parallel Bible

*****
This scripture is sooo true.
It doesn't matter how rich you are, the connections you have, the tawny neighborhood you live in, how productive your children are, how smart YOU THINK you are, the accolades you've received...if you DO NOT HAVE LOVE...it all means NOTHING.

You're just a mess of atoms and molecules.
smh


**scroll to the bottom and get Recognizd! Sign my "Slide Guestbook!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)