Friday, March 14, 2008

Aretha, THIS Is the Title to fight over...YOUR CRIB!!

Priorities Ree-Ree, Priorities!

In this file photo Aretha Franklin waves on stage as she accepts ...
(image source)

The latest news in the world of "The Queen of Soul," oops, I meant "The Emperess of All Music" is she currently owes over $19k in back property taxes...and may possibly lose her crib.
Hmmmm.
One would think if you're going to put up a stink over a title, it would be the one to your home. But that's just me.
A $445 debt in 2005, now costs $19, 192 -which includes back taxes for the years 2006-07 and fees.

Too bad her other "titles" Queen of Soul, or The Empress of All Music can't get her out of this jam.

The Empress of All Music says she will have the debt paid by March 31st.
I hope so.



Come See What's Really Good at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)