Friday, March 28, 2008

Calling All Prayer Warriors In The Blogosphere...

Y'all, I need some prayer...

The image “http://www.aecunity.net/Portals/657/prayer_home.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
Image source

As you all can see I have not posted since Monday...that's not my normalcy.
However, as of this Tuesday my "normalcy" changed.
A man, an AWESOME man of God has come into my life and I need to hear from the spirit of God.
You know how you can hear from God on behalf of others, but not for yourself??
That's where I am.
I need your prayers:
my blogmom, Lynn
Regina
Rosemarie
One Man
Dimples
Shae-Shae
Hott
Marcus
Ann
Zack
Phil
Awesome prayer warrior-Derrick
AJ
Shirl
Loveable
Mimi
Sheila
Deidra
Angel
Wayne
Tanyetta
Invisible Woman (1 day I'll know your name :p )

These are the names God gave me.
For most of these names above, I have no idea what your religious affiliation is, or even if you pray etc.
But I know I need your help.
Just ask God to help Bria hear clearly.
I want to do what's right according to Him, not me. (Proverbs 3:5,6)

For further clarification, Email Me!




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)