Thursday, March 20, 2008

Fabulousness X's 2!

Yes!
YOU ARE Seeing Double.
The fabulousness that is Tasha Smith, is duplicated in the name of her identical twin sis Sidra!
Double fabulousness? Why oh Why Couldn't that be me w/a twin?!
Whatchu say, Lord???
The world only has enough room, FOR ONE BRIA?!
I guess you're right, I guess you're right! lol

Tasha Smith and Twin Sister Sidra


This is a late pic...Tasha Smith (remembered as the ghetto fab mom of the klepto twin in ATL, and the alcoholic wife in Tyler Perry's "Why Did I Get Married?") and sis Sidra (on right) were at the red carpet premier of "Meet the Browns" the movie...another work of Tyler Perry.
This went down last week, but if you weren't aware-then hey, it's news to you!!

Black Hollyhood was all up in there, too.
If you want to see more, I suggest you put your mouse on this spot right here
That's what I'm talkin' about :)




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)