Friday, March 07, 2008

From The "Hotmessness files" ...Rick Ross

What could only be considered, "Ignorance at its Finest" this fool has put 4 feet in his mouth and not only bragged about being a weed head, but also name dropped. I'm sure that's the highlight of his soon-to-be-shortlived career. Even if it's true-why would you open your mouth, on the radio and brag about it. He'll be the same idiot that'll cry discrimination bcuz the police keep stopping him. I wish there was a way he could grow a beard over his lips. Idiot.

*During an interview Monday on Boston's Jam'n 94.5, hosts of The Ramiro and Pebbles Morning Show asked rapper Rick Ross to name the most famous celebrity he has ever smoked weed with.
Rick Ross

The Miami rap star laughed and said, "Bruce Willis," adding, "He doesn't talk too much when he's high - he'll just look at you, you know, 'I'm really smoking with this dude.' You know, I had to introduce him to that African thing, I got him some African."

In a recent interview, Ross copped to being "a weed fanatic," stating, "I've smoked blunts with some of the biggest people in the world. To me, that's my hobby. To be able to say I smoked blunts with Snoop Dogg, I've smoked blunts with Bruce Willis, I've smoked a blunt with Too Short. I'm what you call a Cannabis Cup Champion. source




Come See What's Really Good at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)