Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Well...Halle Could've Named The Baby "Grapefruit"

Halle Berry has revealed the name of her newborn daughter: Nahla Ariela Aubry.

Halle Berry's Baby Name: Nahla Ariela Aubry! | Gabriel Aubry, Halle Berry

The baby girl, who was born Sunday is the first for the Oscar winning actress and her model boyfriend, Gabriel Aubry.

A day after Nahla's birth, Aubry's sister, Eugenie, told PEOPLE, "It's been a long time since we've had a new baby in the family. It's very exciting."

Nahla means honeybee in Arabic, says Michael D. Cooperson, associate professor of Arabic at UCLA.

source
******
Hmmm. I guess after I say that name a couple of times it'll be cute to me. I like Shiloh, Harlow, Greer...heck I even like eccentric behind Tom Cruise baby name...Suri.
I know Gabriel ain't had nothin to do with choosin' the name. Oh well, I'm sure he's happy Nahla has his last name.
Nahla.
Nahla.
That name is familiar.
brb. I gotta google.
I'm back.
I THOUGHT THAT NAME WAS FAMILIAR...




http://fanart.lionking.org/Artists/Rex/NalaRockOrg.jpg
akuna metatta (whatever they say)

"Nala" was Simba's boo in Lion King.
This pic (above) was drawn by a very talented artist by the name of Rex
Definitely has some talent.
wow!!
I digress...I'll have to hear babygirl's name out loud a couple of time's b4 I'm truly feeling it.
But I don't think Halle & Gabe are truly carin' if I'm diggin' the name or not...right? lol
Anywhooooo congrats again to the new parents!!

Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)