Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Another Baby From India Worshipped As A Goddess!

On a serious note: Talk about two-faced!!!

How Are the Drs going to fix lil' Lali?!

Ok...I've seen some serious deformities-baby with 2 sets of legs, baby with two heads and I can understand how these body parts were separated.
But I want to know...how will they fix Lali's face?
I mean this baby has two faces ON ONE HEAD?
How do you fix that?!
art.LALI.TWO.jpg
Lali has a rare condition known as craniofacial duplication, where a single head has two faces
I'm so grateful she was born in India-where she'll be embraced and welcomed.
Unlike America, who is uncomfortable with non-traditional beauty, disabilities, mutations etc. If it can't be photoshopped, America has no use for you.
Did you see the dimple in the middle of the cheek???
Adorable.
I'm definitely going to follow this story-and keep you all abreast of updates.
The director of the hospital where Lali was born, said of Lali:
"She drinks milk from her two mouths and opens and shuts all the four eyes at one time," Ali said."

Okkkkkk...that is NOT something I want to see. Lali is a beautiful baby, but I'm not sure if I can handle 4 eye balls opening/shutting simultaneously.
I guess I'm an example of Americanization at its finest....drats, drats, and double drats!!
Well...if I know anything about America, she's going to dip her nose into India's biz and give this baby some free surgery and probably a college scholarship with free room/board and car for momz and popz to trot Lali back & forth to the drs. Never mind that we have babies in America, who's needs are just as dire.
Oh well...best wishes Lali :)
source



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)