Saturday, April 05, 2008

I'm Sure This Is Newsworthy To Somebody...


They'z Be Married Now...I think
...at least that's what "a friend" has said

According to "a friend" of Jayonce, the couple were married yesterday, 04/04/08.
This "news" seems to be a big deal for many stans, but seriously-I don't know why.

IMO and it's only mine's...Jayonce is right up there with Tony Parker & Eva Longoria...they're totally boring (zzzzzz) and do not hold my interest...at all.

But hey whatever.

I could use some hits to my blog...since it's been more than a week since I've posted.

old pic of Jayonce
Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Are Married | Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z

wedding preparations

Source: Beyoncé and Jay-Z Are Married| Weddings, Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z

**Guests, 'were told on their invitations to wear ivory,
And judging by the arrivals...the instructions were adhered to:

Solange on 'wedding day'

Beyoncé & Jay-Z's Wedding Party?| Beyonce Knowles, Jay-Z, Solange Knowles

Other arrivals...

Jay’s good friend Steve Stout

Gwenyth Paltrow (b'low)

Jay's Penthouse

Paparazzi circus

Thanks for the pics, Natasha!

*****
Other pics...
SOLANGE ARRIVING TO THE RECEPTION KELLY ROWLAND MICHELLE WILLIAMS
MATTHEW KNOWLES JAY-Z’S MOTHER Gloria Carter

Images Source: Concrete Loop

*****

According to People.com
"...workers erected a white tent atop the building in Tribeca, where Jay-Z owns a penthouse apartment. Not long after, an SUV carrying what seemed to be AV equipment arrived, followed by deliveries of party rentals and flowers."

Additionally,

"...Amy's Orchids was hired to provide 50,000 to 60,000 white orchid blooms from Thailand for a "big party." At the apartment, waiters were seen practicing their service."

****
Ok that's enough on Jayonce, I need to pop a Vivarin (yes...they still make those) so I can wake up.
If the rumors are true..Congrats!



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)