Sunday, May 04, 2008

Addiction Affects Everyone Around You...

I'm late out the gate on this one...but it's still newsworthy/shocking.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and that goes for celebrity kids as well.

It's been reported by National Enquirer via Eurweb, that Bobbi Kristina aka Bobby & Whitney's baby was placed in a psychiatric hospital...after she tried to stab Whitney, and then herself.

*siiiigggggghhhh*

I guess it was only a matter of time, after seeing pics such as this one circulate online:

http://www.therundown.tv/wp-content/photos/bobby_112807.jpg

My Lord, My Lord.
Please give Whitney the strength to endure and be there for this hurting child.
I'm praying that B.K.'s needs and hurts are attended to AND dealt with (lawd knows she will be making some valid points in counseling).
http://www.blacknews.com/blackcelebritygossip/images/whitney_houston_daughter_bobbi.jpg

The family have a long way to go (if this story is true) but all things are possible in Jesus' name.
source


Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)