Saturday, May 10, 2008

Mama Knowles Is A Pimp...Ya Heard?!

Beyonce's mama, and these kids' mamas have lost the good sense they had left.
Look at these babies.


I cannot believe the parents ok'd this country fried mess.
No offense, BUT I REALLY CAN'T BELIEVE THE ORIENTAL BABY'S PARENTS OK'D THAT GEAR SHE HAS ON!

The answer to that is...babygirl was probably adopted from the Orient and transported to America. I don't believe oriental parents would ok, this hot mess. Heck, the baby doesn't ok this mess...look at her face!

Look at the baby with feather boa, and the girl next to her.
I swear they look like they gearing to go on the hoe stroll.
They look like baby Jezebels!
What is wrong with these people!

Someone PLEASE revoke their creativity license, in the name of all that's chocolate and holy!!

I have no further witnesses, your honor.
source



Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)