Saturday, May 10, 2008

Why Would They Need More Publicity???

THE CANNONS...

I'm not convinced this is a publicity stunt.
WHY would they need more publicity??
They're already famous up the wazooo!

Anyhooo, here are pics of the Cannons
The pics are self explanatory so I don't need to tell u who's ring is whose...enjoy
*gf does look happy, and Nick looks non-cornballesque-he looks MATURE!*
...i think these were two lonely who DESPERATELY wanted to get married.
Prayin' it lasts.

Mariah & Nick 509


Mariah & Nick 509.1


Mariah & Nick 509.2


Mariah & Nick 509.3


Nick's Ring



Thanks Bossip!




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)