Monday, May 12, 2008

NEWSFLASH TO Weeks:::DUHHHHHHH!!

Why Is He STILL Talking??




Juanie B's soon-2-b- ex is still talking. Now he's saying she's using the beatdown to jumpstart her jack'd up ministry.

As if we didn't know that.

My question is: Loook, why r u still talking Weaks? Let your book say all it has to say.
Both of you are in need of serious healing, and face time w/God AWAY from the public. I don't have the strength to dawg u 2 out anymore.
It's not funny...just tragic.
Seriously...God bless you two.
And God is waiting on standby for your call right now.
SMH




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)