Friday, May 16, 2008

T-PAIN...King of Can-Can...Leads BET AWARDS WITH 5 NOMS..

I will never understand how singing like there's an electronic voicebox held up to the vocal cords equals talent??
...but that's also up there with ???'s like 'why is gas $4/gal and we're still buying it?' and 'why is it fashionable to dress like a ho' for your prom?'

http://media.canada.com/8c8b3290-2b08-4dc6-8e3e-2cc645fdfe05/041108_tpain.jpg
I guess T-pain could give a rip...cuz his canned singing has earned him 5 nominations from BET.

Wait a min.

I just realized what I typed.
BET
*sigh*
...BUFFOONERY ENTERTAINING TRASH
The powers that be at BET wouldn't know trash from class if it rolled over their foot with a semi-truck

I'm sure Kanye'll be blogging or 'tantrumizing' this dillemma about canned singing taking precedence over his rudimentary lyrics.


sorry for wasting this space.
Carry on peeps.

Source




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)