Friday, May 16, 2008

Well...Now That It's Legal in Cali...

What it's looking like in Cali right now in the LGBT community, AFTER Cali courts said lgbt can now get married:

http://www.shapethefuture.org/features/images/lgbt6.jpg

I don't know why this is so shocking to me, but it is.
For some reason, I AM
http://www.chaoszone.de/blog/media/blogs/webnews/shocked-smiley.jpgSHOCKED gay marriage has been legalized in Cali.

Yes this is shocking, I've lived that lifestyle...have friends who are living it.
Not judging-but I believe in marriage being between male/female.

I'm not asking if you like it, or agree with me.

It is what it is.

I'm wondering which state's goin to follow suit, now that Cali's gone this way?
just...wow.
art.hug.gi.jpg

Gay couple John Lewis, left, and Stuart Gaffney celebrate outside the California Supreme Court on Thursday.



source




Come See What's Poppin'at Bria's Own Words, my OTHER blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please know...threats of hell and bible scriptures are futile-look at your church if you don't believe me! Get your 'body of christ' in order and then come talk to me.

Yours in Reason, Bria :)